Thursday, September 24, 2009

My First Blog

I never really thought I was "blog-worthy"... I think I set one of these up a couple of years ago, but I never wrote anything. I never posted any pictures.
Well, I now find myself posting more and more stuff on my FACEBOOK page. More and more photos, which, THEY (fb) have rights to as soon as I post them. And, I continue to post, because so many of my friends enjoy my photos... Today I am breaking away. I have spent the past week casually trying to come up with a "good" name for my blog. I went back to one of my oldest tag names. It's not something I came up with this morning, or even yesterday. But, it's good, it's "me" and, well, it works.....
So, now the trick will be to break my fb posting habits and get my friends to come here to view my latest obsession...fingers crossed...
-lydia

1 comment:

  1. I think you can even try to buy a domain name and get your own blog. Because, no one know the future for blogspot. maybe in a year the copyright rules will be the same as facebook.
    anyway, i'll check your blog, cause, yes, your pictures are really nice!

    ReplyDelete